“The Health and Safety Roadshow 2021: Healthier 2021, in partnership with ACC, is the premier annual event for those responsible for health and safety in their workplaces.
The in-person session in each of our nine regions updates Business Central members on legislation changes, case studies, expert discussion panels, and any topical issues for workplace health and safety.
How do you deal effectively with your staff if they show any signs of impairment? Regardless of the outcome of the recent drug referendum, this is where health and safety in the workplace is at currently.
That’s what it means to be working towards a Healthier 2021. Learn more about the main impairment risks and how to deal with them in our Healthier 2021 Roadshow.
Over the session we will:
- Explore the latest Health & Safety legislation updates and policies for managing impairment in the workplace
- Hear Umbrella present on their recent Wellbeing Assessment research on the impacts to mental health in the workplace
- Discuss fatigue with the Sleep/Wake Research Centre and the new term “COVID fatigue”
- Learn best-case practice for developing robust policies around alcohol and substance use in the workplace from BusinessNZ
- Hear case studies of alcohol impairment issues and the impact on employee mental health from Alcohol+Me
As well as access to our in-person session, your ticket will provide you with access to exclusive online content, including extra resources and webinars, to be made available after the roadshow.
Register here: http://hello.businesscentral.org.nz/healthier2021/
As a member of Hawkes Bay Chamber use the promo code [HBCHAM] at checkout to unlock a 40% discount off the normal rate”